No programming skills required. Just focus on your users!
City Halls are using Eventya to get feedback from citizens about the problems they notice in the public space
– Get feedback from citizens about the problems they notice in the public space
– Promote the local agenda of events: concerts, movies, exhibitions etc
– Allow the local organisations or private businesses to advertise their offerings
– Parking spaces, local transportation and many other POIs
– Recommandations, articles
– Dedicated sections for tourists and travellers
Sibiu City App
The official App of Sibiu City Hall
Building a website and a mobile app that are sharring the same content, dealing with complex features like scheduling push notifications, detailed analytics to understand what users are looking is expensive and time consuming for many Destination Marketing Organisation or Tourism Associations.
Eventya takes a different approach by providing a market-proven set of modules that helps tourisms organisation to build their own app and website with no line of code. In fact, the only effort is to create beautiful and meaningful content.
Features our customers love the most:
– delegate content creation by giving to the local businesses access to manage their own pages in the platform
– same content is displayed on Android, iOS and website
– create thematic routes
– users reviews and ratings
– live webcams
– local events and tickets
– offers and best deals
– tourist discount card
– push notifications
– newsletter systems integration
– maps and navigations integrations
– social media sign up and content sharing
Brașov Tourism App
The official App of Brașov County
Social media is a fantastic way to spread the word. But we still need online services who organizes and structures our information.
Sports, hobbies and all kind of communities that gather people with common interests are looking at the mobile apps for a better and convenient way to notify their members about events, places, offerings or recent news.
– Schedule and send push notifications to all users or segments
– Events agenda on days or months
– Users can follow particular pages and get notified on updates
– Businesses or organisation pages, managed by their own managers
– Advertising (ads) on home page, top of lists or inside lists
– Articles with reach content
– User profiles
– Users can share their lists with interesting stuff they found
Table Soccer App
The official App of the International Table Soccer Federation
Some people are really passionate and collect priceless information about unique places. Those kind of places that you can not find on social media or search engines.
Eventya helps them to quickly build their app + website and go to market to meet their users. If you have great content and want to see if you can build a business on it, give a try with Eventya and sell your app. Or give it for free. It’s really up to you.
Bucharest City App
Unique places in the capital of Romania
The marketing and communication budgets are not very generous for many festivals, theatres, concerts halls and all kind of events driven organisations. And social media, which is also the largest advertising system, is more and more expensive.
But how can you build your own digital channels without paying a great deal of money to a software company to design & develop something that will engage your audience?
One option is to use Eventya’s ready-to-use specific features of an events:
– notify people on updates and news
– drive users to tickets selling platforms inside the app
– user can save dates in their personal calendars
– articles to recommend specific events
– schedule in advance as many push notifications you want
– use Eventya Analytics to see what your users are interested in
Cluj National Theatre
DEMO for Cluj-Napoca National Theatre
Open air museums, zoos, themes parks, recreational campings are using Eventya to enhance their visitors experience, but also stay in touch with them by sending new offerings and updates.
Common features for this kind of applications:
– audio guide
– multi language content
– points of interest (with GPS coordinates)
– best deals and offers
– events and announcements
– recommendations and things to do
The ASTRA National Museum Complex (Demo)
Complete mobile guide for a museum
Takes at least 15,000 $ or € and 2-3 months to develop a brand new app.
Most of the web/mobile apps share a common set of features. It’s just a total waste of money to reinvent the wheel if one on the market can already fit your idea and it doesn’t rip you off.
Are you willing to spend time with the development team to build your thing or do you wanna focus on marketing and sales?
How much it will cost you to go back to your development team and change or pivot your idea?
some of them even won awards